[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
LLRM Medical College • View topic - Info about old classmates (class of 1988 and others)

Info about old classmates (class of 1988 and others)

Re: Info about old classmates (class of 1988 and others)

Postby Ila Bansal » Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:07 am

Hi Renu,

Thanks for your reply! Great to hear from you. Lovely to know about your daughters. I saw picture of Diya. Very cute. My boys are Arnav (6 yrs) and Anirudh (4.6 yrs). We are in Little Rock, Arkansas currently. You can see my details at http://www.uams.edu/pathology/bios/details.asp?id=103

We just moved from Manhatten (NYC) last year. Unfortunately we won't be able to meet in September in NYC but definately we'll meet in October in Delhi. My in-laws are in Delhi (Naryana vihar). Please send me your contact info at my e-mail ilabansal@yahoo.com. I'll forward your contact info to Reshma, Manjusha and Asha. I am in touch with Reshma for only <1 yr. She is in U.K.
Looking forward to meet you soon.

Take care,
Ila

P.S. Why did you leave Saba?
Ila Bansal
Forum Newbie

Address: Little Rock, Arkansas, USA
Batch: 0

Previous

Return to 1988 Batch